Posted by Ashleigh Marais | November 3, 2016
PURE INSPIRATION IS JUST A HULETTS SACHET AWAY
The iconic messages printed on Huletts white and SunSweet brown sugar sachets are selected to inspire you in quiet moments of reflection or to start up a conversation.
More than R64 billion worth of food is wasted each year while 14 million people go hungry every day. FoodForward SA is a registered non-profit organisation (NPO) that safely and cost effectively secures edible surplus food and non-food groceries (still well within their expiry dates) from retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers. They redistribute this food and non-food products to registered NPO’s that, in turn, provide daily meals for over 250 000 people.
HOW TO HELP
- Get your photo taken with an inspirational quote at the Huletts photobooth (see event details below).
- Enjoy a complimentary photo print
- Then, visit the Huletts SA Facebook HulettsWisdom photo album.
- Find your pic and share it using #HulettsWisdom.
- Huletts will donate R1 to FoodForward SA for every share.
- If you can’t get to the events, simply go onto the Huletts SA Facebook HulettsWsidom photo album and share any of the pics using #HulettsWisdom.
Durban: Saturday 5 November 2016, 9am-2pm – Ushaka Village Walk.
Johannesburg: Saturday 12 November 2016, 9am-2pm – Johannesburg Goods Market.
Johannesburg: Sunday 20 November 2016, 9am-2pm Fourways Farmers Market.