Food Forward SA invites 10 unemployed youth to participate in a Supply Chain Skills Programme at our Cape Town warehouse for a period of 6 months
To be considered for this programme, candidates must
- be between the ages of 18- 25 years
- have obtained a grade 12 certificate or equivalent (NQF4).
- have contactable numbers/references.
- be able to communicate
efficientlyboth verbally and in writing.
- be self-motivated and driven.
The following conduct is expected of all participants:
- Abide by the company’s policies and procedures regarding good conduct in the workplace.
- Perform work efficiently and effectively on the operational floor as per instructions by mentors.
- Adhere to company guidelines regarding operational processes.
- Act in a respectful and trustworthy manner.
- Be punctual and meet deadlines.
- Attend all training interventions as per schedule provided.
- Take responsibility for his / her own learning and development.
- Follow up with mentors/coaches regarding
- Submit all required assessments on the specified deadline dates.
To apply, please send a two page CV along with a certified copy of your ID and Grade 12 certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Short listed candidates will be contacted to complete an assessment & competent applicants will be interviewed.
CLOSING DATES FOR APPLICATIONS: 28 February 2019