FoodForward SA is providing support to communities affected by the water crisis in the Nelson Mandela Bay municipality in the Eastern Cape. These communities are fast approaching day zero; where running water is turned on intermittently during the day. Residents are forced to rely on roaming tankers where they collect their daily water supply to drink, cook, wash clothes, and bathe in.
We call on your support to partner with us and be a Hero in preventing Day Zero. Help us reach our goal of collecting 100,000 litres of bottled water for communities in need in the Eastern Cape.
Here’s how you can help:
- Donate at least 1x 5L bottled water and drop off at one of these drop off points near you
- Any FoodForward SA warehouse
- Buccleuch Primary School (JHB)
- Robin Hills Primary School (JHB)
- Pinnacle College Waterfall (JHB)
- Eden College Durban (DBN)
- Or Donate R20 towards FoodForward SA sourcing water
Email email@example.com or call 021 531 5670 for more information.